Monday, October 6, 2014

Don't Tell Me What I Already Know.

"You're so quiet!"

This is THE most annoying phrase anyone can ever say to anybody, especially quiet people. Namely me. So what if I'm quiet? Do you NEED to tell me I'm quiet? What if I'm quiet for a reason? Is being loud the fad nowadays or what? A couple days ago I was asked if I was antisocial. I said, "No, I'm very social." And then she said, "Oh, I thought kids who were homeschooled were always antisocial." And I said, "No, that's just a stereotype." Whenever people say I'm quiet, I think of myself unquiet. It's impossible. What is there to say? A big, fat nothin'! And if I talked too much I'd still get commented on. So, what's the use? Okay, I know I'm quiet! Don't tell me that! This is really annoying but for some reason I cannot rant about it as much as I do in my head.

And with that I conclude today's rant.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I get that soo much and I'm like, "No, I am social but I just choose not to be social to you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my StarClan. I know right!?

    When people say that my reply is: "Oh, no. I'm just listening to what you say now, so that way I can destroy you later on."
    And that normally gets them to leave me alone after that on. XD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, because I hate it when people don't comment. I mean, what's the point of reading something and not leaving a comment?