Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bruh, I don't eat like this at home.

Get out of the bed, shower, pull clothes on. Leave the room and head for the breakfast area. It smells like coffee and cigarettes and waffles. You're in the room where only the lamest breakfasts in the universe are served! Welcome to hotel breakfasts!! You know how they have those lame breakfasts at hotels? The only good thing there, usually, is the waffle maker. Other than that, just no. I mean, those pastries and muffins are good, but they don't stuff you up, know what I'm sayin'? Bigger breakfasts are healthier than small ones, anyway, and they boost up your metabolism. Hotels should have buffets! Or at least pizza. Pizza is life. Hats off to them Italians who invented it! Anyway, the only good hotel I had a good breakfast (and sleep) at was a Super 8 hotel. The room I had had three beds with decorative covers. I never saw such a sight. Anyway, the breakfast was boiled eggs and a waffle and hot chocolate and other good stuff that I can't remember ATM. And the people there were creepy. But anyways, know what I'm saying? Hotel breakfasts always make up for the hotel's lameness, but if the breakfasts are lame, then I'm out.
And with that I conclude today's rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, because I hate it when people don't comment. I mean, what's the point of reading something and not leaving a comment?